Search here for more info on mineral makeup:

 

Monday, August 13, 2007

Pittsburgh Street Soapworks

I received my Pittsburgh Street Soapworks order today, and the smells are to die for! I haven't had the opportunity to try them all yet but the ones I have tried have great staying power! I applied a few scents before my morning shower (in case I didn't like them) and even after my shower I could still smell them. So far I have tried:
  • Eqyptian musk- can't say that I like this scent too much, I'm not a huge musk fan but I though that I would try it. It's a softer scent than I expected.
  • Citrus Spice - This is a nice cheery scent if you like citrus smell than this is a must-have
  • Vanille Abricot - I LOVE this scent, the vanilla scent stays so pure (I find that a lot of vanilla scents smell artificial on me, and therefore make me head-achy) but this scent smells like vanilla even after it had melded with my skin. This is my fave so far (but I do still have 9 scents left to try).
Pittsburgh Street Soapworks offer sample packs of 6 small mister viles of fragrance for a reasonable price, so you can sample before you buy. They also offer all kinds of bath and body products. As soon as I narrow down my favourite scents I'm putting in an order of their Complete Bath Set (great deal) and a few more solid perfumes.

No comments: